4 3/4 thru 11 1/4 in. diameter One-piece steel profile stator with even rubber thickness
Abaco Drilling Technologies' new EVENTEK® stators create more power and cost less per foot than conventional power sections. They are available in sizes from 4 3/4 to 11 1/4 in diameter.
Highly programmable profile shaping allows:
- Rapid design of new models
- Custom solutions for existing stator fleets
- Existing conventional rotor fleet can be utilized
- Creates 20-30% more power and reduces the cost-per-foot drilled over conventional power sections.
- Reduces hysteresis, helps eliminate stick-slip, and offers a better seal throughout the stator to deliver more consistent power to the bit.
- Stators are manufactured in our state-of-the-art facility in Houston, TX.
- Highest power output possible
- Wider operating range due to lower rubber expansion
- Maintain high power output for entire run
- Use conventional rotor fleet for most models
- One piece steel construction
- High quality tubular alloy
- Excellent geometry control
- Multi reline capabilities
- Tubes can be straightened
- Potential cost advantage
- Location advantage (Houston)
- Compared with conventional stators, EVENTEK® stators provide stiffer support to the rotor
- Stiffer support means less deviation from the nominal eccentricity resulting from the same pressure differential, therefore less chance of leaking.